A facial is a non-invasive procedure performed to address clogged pores, improve acne and acne scarring, remove blackheads, and rejuvenate the skin. A HydraFacial treatment in Chicago accomplishes all of these things and more without the pain and discomfort of a regular facial and without requiring any downtime.
Am I a Candidate for a HydraFacial?
Anyone interested in improving the overall health and appearance of their facial skin could be a good candidate for a HydraFacial. HydraFacial treatment can be effective on all skin types and tones. To be an ideal candidate for the treatment, you should:
- Have the desire to deeply cleanse and exfoliate your facial skin
- Have the desire to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging skin
- Have cosmetic skin issues that you’d like treated, such as acne, enlarged pores, or rough skin texture
- Have realistic expectations for the treatment
- Have no active skin infections or rashes
- Be free of acne breakouts around the treatment area